Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pretty Pink Peter Pan Peplum!

  We've just made it to the point where spring has stretched and yawned and sprouted jonquils and crocuses everywhere! The sunshine is intoxicating. April is cruel though and those mornings in the 40's mean we can't put away our winter warmth quite yet. This pretty little fleece peterpan collared pixie peplum in petal pink... (how many more p's can I get away with using?) is my response to the dread of pulling out that same old fleece vest. It has all the warmth of the fleece fabric but it exudes pale pink tulip bliss! I'd like to think Audrey Hepburn would've worn this in her size had there been fleece back then :)
The sewing was shockingly easy with no need to French seam! I used the same pattern I do for all my fox dresses, added sleeves and a peter pan collar and used fleece! easy-peasy!




No comments:

Post a Comment