Sunday, April 13, 2014


April is the time when clouds roll in and skies turn that gorgeous blue grey colour right before the rain comes. April means we're dying to get outside and play but rain may keep us in for yet another day of puzzles and watercolours. This coat with all it's irregular scalloped edges is an effort to mimic cloud shapes and that lovely grey blue colour minus the limiting rain.

This is my own pattern design and I hope to get a PDF out there soon!!!

In the meantime, we'll wear our cloud coat and skip and play and find eggs and revel in the beauty and mud that are spring!!!









3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!! This jacket is AMAZING! I can not tell you how much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please do get a PDF out! I came wandering over to your blog from the pic on KCW hoping you'd have that very thing. Had a little look around and I love what you're making for your little girl. Sweet, practical, classy, whimsical. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete