Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 4 of the daily sew project!

I know I had planned for this to be a week of sewing for my little one and the other dear little ones in my life but I had a couple of purse orders come in this week so though I worked sewing and cutting and sewing some more for a cute little outfit for my little bird today all I have to show for it is these two purses.

Pretty cute if I do say so myself! :)

The idea behind these little guys was an basic pouch from ithinksew.com. I LOVE the patterns here! They are pretty amazing and the instructions are so clear! This little pouch pattern is free so I whipped one up and thought, how much cuter if it had a face. I played with the sizing, shape, and woodlandness so technically it's a new pattern.

Every little girl needs a place to store her treasures and carry them about! (Or hide mommy's cell phone!) I first sold these at a craft show and sure enough, a little girl about my daughter's age saw them and reached out of her mom's arms and grabbed one! My little one carries her fox purse around all the time with anything from an alphabet cookie to a crayons in it!

These are available on my etsy shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment