Saturday, November 5, 2011

23 Weeks!!!

  I'm always late in posting these pictures! Here is me and baby on our 23 week mark. Baby is good, moving around a LOT! We've been spending our time working around the house and taking Grandma Nan to her physical therapy sessions but since she doesn't need our driving anymore we are going to spend some time helping out Aunt Jo. Dan's brother's wife works at a darling little tea house in West Chester. She is going to Michigan for about a week to spend time with her family and asked if I could fill in for her at the shoppe. Baby Pea and I were delighted to be asked, and apart from me always forgetting and having the cash register drawer bop us in the belly every time it opens, we seem to be enjoying the work. Even though the shifts I cover are only 2-3 hours, I find my feet and Baby Pea are dying for a good rest by the time I get back home. It's fun to help out, fun to meet new people, but it is even more fun to be home with Dan.

23 Weeks!

Baby, (who we call Itbert... baby pea never stuck with either of us... not sure where itbert comes from... it's just its name... :) so.... Itbert has been very excited to spend time with daddy. He has been feeling Itbert kick for about a month... he started feeling our little guy move about a week after I did. He'll lean over and talk to my belly and Itbert will roll and kick and punch and get all worked up. This morning Itbert was so excited to talk to Dan that it kicked so hard it hurt! I made dan put his hand on my stomach so I could go back to sleep! I couldn't. It is incredibly dear to see their relationship growing. I used to feel a little sorry for Dan, since he doesn't get to feel all the kicks and rolls... but now he can get his head right on Itbert and I can't even get close! I am so excited to see them together once Itbert is out of my belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment