Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week 27! Ooops, sorry we're a little late here! :)


This week dan laughed as he took the pictures, saying "You're getting BIGGER!" I'm not offended because I can tell I am too! I can't see my feet anymore and I find myself needing help putting on my hightop sneakers! "Dan, can you tie these for me" is usually my laughingly sheepish request anytime we are going anywhere! Horray for growing bellies and husbands who are willing to kneel down and tie their wife's swollen ankle hugging converse sneakers!

Baby is doing great. The latest trick little pea has been trying is laying sideways and pushing up with its hands and kicking its feet down! my belly gets really wide and stretched side to side. Funny and always surprising! :) This baby loves a good joke!


No comments:

Post a Comment